Forming And Trimming Punch Tandem Dies / Line Die / Stage Tool

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category

Product Detail

DC53 for Forming and Trimming Punch Tandem Dies / Line Dies / Stage Tool Tooling Description 1. Tooling Type: Tandem die / single die / line die 2. Tooling Size: 450 * 350 * 350 mm 3. Part Material: SPCC 4. Press Designed for: 110 T 5. Die Life: 500000 to 3000000 strokes 6. Gas Spring: Kaller / Dadco / Misumi Xander Ability Xander, founded in 1998, is specialized in progressive die, transfer die and tandem die manufacturing. 80% of the parts are automotive. The rest 20% are for home appliance, OA component and consumer elctrinics. Our main customer are distributed in North Ameria, South America, Europe and Asia. Xander can supply you good quality tool with competitive price.
Ms. Choven Chan
Contact Us Contact Details

Similar Products

Optical Supplies

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Products
Optical Supplies

Regional Suppliers

Optical Supplies in China

Contact Us

DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD

Ms. Choven Chan

China

Send us a message