Customized Metal Stamping Tooling , Automotive Stamping Die

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category

Product Detail

Customised Automotive Metal Stamping Tooling with High Precision Xander Introduction Xander Automotive Stamping & Tooling Ltd., founded in 1998, is specialized in metal stamping tooling manufacturing. Now 90% of the parts we made are for automotive, and the rest 10% are for home appliance, OA components and consumer electronics. We can make the tooling as customer requirements like progressive, transfer and tandem tool. Our main customer distributed in North American, South American, Europe and also domestic. Xander Manufacturing Standard - - - - Dimension | Up to 3500mm x 1500mm | Die Shoe | S55C or S45C | Punch Shoe | S55C, 4140 or Cr12MoV | Guide Post and Bush | Danly / Punch / Misumi standard parts | Punch Shim and Punch Clamp | Dayton / Punch / Misumi / Kaller / Dadco standard parts | Pilot Pin | DC53, SKD11, D2, etc. | Sub Bush and Sub Guide Post | Dany IEM/Punch/Misumi standard parts | Spring | Punch/Kaller/Dadco standard parts | Screw and Sensor | Punch standard parts | Stripper Insert | Wire cutting, and the raw material is ASP-23 or Cr12Mov | Guide Plate and Die Insert Shim | D2, DC53, ASP-23 or Cr12MoV, etc. | Surface Treatment | TiN, TiCN, TD, etc. | Material of Parts | High strength steel, Al, Gu, stainless steel | Design Software | CAD, UG, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOFORM | Drawing Format | DWG, STP, IGS | - - - - Assembly Workshop
Ms. Choven Chan
Contact Us Contact Details

Similar Products

Optical Supplies

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Products
Optical Supplies

Regional Suppliers

Optical Supplies in China

Contact Us

DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD

Ms. Choven Chan

China

Send us a message