DC 12V Car Parking Sensors Alarm by 3 Step Bibi Sound with LCD Screen and 4 / 6 / 8 Sensors
- - - -
voltage | DC 9VDC 15V |
Ratedvoltage | DC 12V |
Rated Current | 50 mA ~ 180 mA |
Power | 3.6W |
Alarmdistance | 0.3m2.0m |
Sensordiameter | 22mm |
Installmode | drill |
Sensorangle | X,Y,60 |
Ultrasonic Frequency | 40KHz |
worktemperature | -30---+70 |
Alarmtype | Colorized LCD,Buzzer(BiBi.) |
alarmvolume | 65dB |
Alarmfrequency | 1.6-2.0m:0.5HZ(slowness)1.1-1.5m:1HZ(slowness) 0.6-1.0m:3HZ(commonly)0-0.4m:BI----- |
- - - -
Parking sensor system is a high-techproduct. It applies ultrasonic wave sensors to measure the distance between thecar and the obstacles, and reminds the driver of safe distance accurately whilereversing a car. This model is equipped with a LCD screen also, on which the virtual car and the distance is showed.
1. Digital LCD screenshowing obstcale distance
2.Alarm by BIBI sound and Engligh voice warning
3. Simulative vehicle is displayed on the screen
4. Differentkinds of sensor colors and styles are available
5. Blue color background
6. Standard 4 sensors, 6 or 8 sensors optional
7. High-quality and easy to install
Parking Sensors Main Parts:
1. Display: Back vision display, distance numeric display, buzzer alarm circuit , etc ,normally set inside the driving room.
2. Control Unit: MCU control circuit, normally set inside the trunk, nearby thebackup lights.
3. Sensor: Ultrasonic sensor "electronic eye", is the transmisson center for detectingsignals and normally set at the rear or front of bumper. For 4 sensors, all of them are installed on the rear bumperfor 6 or 8 sensors, 4 are on rear bumper and the rest are on front bumper.