3 in 1 DC 12V Video Car Parking Sensors with 1 Camera and 2 Sensors
- - - -
voltage | DC 9VDC 15V |
Ratedvoltage | DC 12V |
Rated Current | 50 mA ~ 180 mA |
Power | 3.6W |
Alarmdistance | 0.3m2.0m |
Sensordiameter | 22mm |
Installmode | drill |
Sensorangle | X,Y,60 |
Ultrasonic Frequency | 40KHz |
worktemperature | -30---+70 |
Alarmtype | Colorized LCD,Buzzer(BiBi.) |
alarmvolume | 65dB |
Alarmfrequency | 1.6-2.0m:0.5HZ(slowness)1.1-1.5m:1HZ(slowness) 0.6-1.0m:3HZ(commonly)0-0.4m:BI----- |
- - - -
Parking sensor system is a high-techproduct. It applies 4/6/8ultrasonic wave sensors to measure the distance between thecar and the obstacles, and reminds the driver of safe distance accurately whilereversing a car.
This model combines the reversing camera with2 sensors. Reversing image and distace are displayed on the monitor or car DVD screen. (The system does not include the monitor)
1. 2 sensors and 1 camera combined to display bothreversing image and distance
2. High definition and wide angle camera
3.Alarm by BIBI sound
4. High-quality and easy to install
5. Waterproof design
Parking Sensors Main Parts:
1. Display: Back vision display, distance numeric display, buzzer alarm circuit , etc ,normally set inside the driving room.
2. Control Unit: MCU control circuit, normally set inside the trunk, nearby thebackup lights.
3. Sensor: Ultrasonic sensor "electronic eye", is the transmisson center for detectingsignals and normally set at the rear or front of bumper. For 4 sensors, all of them are installed on the rear bumperfor 6 or 8 sensors, 4 are on rear bumper and the rest are on front bumper.