Sawdust Pellet Mill, Sawdust Pellet Machine Price, Sawdust Pellet Mills
Sawdust Pellet Machine Description
Sawdust pellet mill can press 2-8mm diameter biomass fuel pellet, animal feed and fertilizer pellets, raw biomass materials can be biomass waste from sawdust, rice husk, agricultural stalk, straw, peanut shell, sun flower, paper ect, animal feed materials can be grain, soybean, maize ect, fertilizer materials can be animal manure, chemical and so on. Sawdust pellet mill can press high density pellets , for biomass, density can reach 1.1-1.4ton/m3, pellet diameter can be 2-8mm , there is knive installed nearby outlet door, which can adjust pellet length. Very easy tooperate.
Significant Features of Sawdust Pellet Machine
1. It is widely used to make pellets from light substance, such as wood chips, sawdust, straw, pasture, chrysanthemum, palm leaf and so on;
2. The feeder’s especial structure makes materials conveyed evenly, it is specially designed for pellet of light substance with the density of 0.3-0.6g/ cm3;
3. Feeder, conditioner and chute are made of stainless steel with long service life;
4. It is with magnet and over load protection system, which protects the machine during production;
5. Feeder has a variable speed controller to meet different outputs requirements;
6. It makes gear directly-connecting as the driver, and is with quick-release die fixed by clamps, which will increase the output by 15% when compared to a machine with a belt conveyer;
7. The bearing and oil seal in the main drive are imported from Japan to ensure highly-efficient, stability and high quality;
8. The alloy steel die is with international advanced equipment and techniques, and has long service life, and can make slippery pellets of the highest quality.
What materials Can Be Pelletized by Wood Sawdust Pellet Mill
Nearly all forestry and agro-waste material can be made into wood pellets by our ring die wood pellet mill, such as: Wood Chips, Shaving, Sawdust, Groundnut-shell, Sugarcane Biogases, Caster Shells/Stalk, Coffee Husk, Paddy Straw, Sunflower Stalk, Cotton Stalks, Tobacco Waste, Mustard Stalk, Jute Waste, Bamboo Dust, Tea Waste, Wheat Straw, Palm husk, Soybeans Husk, Coir Pitch Barks/Straws, Rice Husks etc. The final pellets can be used for industrial boilers and large power plants as well as home heating.
Sawdust Pellet Mill/Sawdust Pellet Machine Price/Sawdust Pellet Mills