Introduction: # # Designed for plastic mould release
# Non- toxic and non-corrosive.
# Suitable for use as plastic mold release for ABS, PVC, PE, NYLON, ACRYLICS, PS, PP, PC and SAN products.
# Cans are high-pressure and allow for a maximum number of mold releasing cycles, saving on the cost.
# Adopt a formula prepared from composite materials with high load bearing capacity and strong extreme pressure & wear resistance.
# Odorless premium propellant leaves perfect surface of the product, without oiliness.
# Less volatilization and eco-friendly formula.
1. High load bearing capacity and strong extreme pressure & wear resistance.
2. Odorless premium propellant.
3. Less volatilization and eco-friendly formula.
1. Remove oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake can be well before use.
3. Apply on an invisible part first to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Hold can 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45.
6. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.