Black Metal Personal 3D Printer Machines with Dual Extruders
Focus L8-Dual 3D Printer Specification
- - - -
Basic Parameters |
Machine Color | Black/White/Red/Blue/Green |
Machine Size | 461*355*535mm |
Print Size | 280*210*340mm |
Packing Size | 570*465*652mm |
N.W./G.W. | 15.5KG / 38KG |
Technical Parameters |
Print Technology | FDM |
Layer Resolution | 0.06-0.2mm |
Layer Thickness | 0.06-0.5mm |
Nozzle Diameter | 0.4 mm |
Nozzle Number | 2 |
Extruder Temp | 0-240 |
Hot Bed Temp | 0-110 |
Connectivity | SD Card |
Print File Format | Input:STL/OBJ,Output:G/X3G |
Operating System | Windows XP/7/Vista, Linux, Mac |
Software | Focus3D Cura |
Print Speed | 10-150mm/s |
Input voltage | AC100-250V, 50/60H,250W |
Printing Material | PLA/ABS/PVA/HIPS/PC |
Filament Color | White/Black/Yellow/Red/Blue/Green |
Filament Diameter | 3.0 mm |
- - - -
3D printing ( also called additive manufacturing) is a process of making three-dimensional solid object ( prototypes and moulds ) from a 3D model or other electronic data source for future mass-manufactured products. This 3D Printer is based on the open-source a FDM ( fused deposition modeling ) Technology. Instead of shooting coloured dyes on sheets of paper like the classical 2D printing, this technology builds objects by placing one layer of the material on top of the other according to a strict digital template. 3D printing is achieved using an additive process, where successive layers of material are laid down in different shapes.
The 3D printing technology is used for both prototyping and distributed manufacturing with applications in architecture, construction (AEC), industrial design, automotive, aerospace, military, engineering, civil engineering, dental and medical industries, biotech (human tissue replacement), fashion, footwear, jewelry, eyewear, education, geographic information systems, food, and many other fields.
Three-dimensional printing makes it as cheap to create single items as it is to produce thousands and thus undermines economies of scale. It may have as profound an impact on the world as the coming of the factory did....Just as nobody could have predicted the impact of the steam engine in 1750or the printing press in 1450, or the transistor in 1950it is impossible to foresee the long-term impact of 3D printing. But the technology is coming, and it is likely to disrupt every field it touches. The Economist, in a February 10, 2011 leader
3D printer is gradually changing our life and the way of production !
1) Robust Structure: metal frame all-in one machine, laser cutting, seamless welding. Printing quality and stability is much better compared with ordinary wooden or acrylic frame 3D printer in the market.
2) Big Forming Size: elaborately optimized frame layout to print out the maximum volume within the limited framework. Printing size is up to 290*210*340 mm (L/W/H), which can meet customers special needs for large dimension 3D printing.
3) High Printing Precision: advanced ball screw ensures high-precision printing; High-quality running track runs more smoothly. All parts are CNC machined. Positioning accuracy: x/y axis-0.01 mm, z-0.002 mm. Printing accuracy is up to 0.06 mm.
4) Simple Operation: online or offline print process without watching over. The printing can be completed just by a few simple steps. The software interface is simple and friendly, easy and quick to operate.
5) Durable Extrusion Head: Common extrusion heads use ordinary temperature-resistant materials and design. Our printers use heat resistant material alongside with more advanced design techniques with many timestrial and improvement, which makes the extrusion head last longer and more stable.
The age of 3D printing has come. Our ways of life, work and ideas will be changed. Meanwhile, economic and industrial patterns of the world will also be influenced...
3D printing opens the door of the third industrial revolution and becomes a symbol of the third industrial revolution. 3D printing has swept around the world and opened the prelude to the third industrial revolution.
1) Family And School Education
3D printing subverts the traditional educational methods. Educational value of 3D printing often be regarded as a method of improving STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education by policy constitutor, educators and taxpayers.3D printer is capable of igniting the passions of learning all subjects, inspiring the passions of the new generation of students to participate in science, math and technology.
3D printing model is the best method to realize visualization and accessible communication of your architecture creativity. The advantages of 3D printing is fast, flexible and cost effective,etc.. 3D printing can show more details, save more money and faster finalize the architectural plan within a shorter period of time.
3) Medical Institutions