Dual Nozzles FDM Desktop 3D Printer with Bulid size 280*210*340 mm
Focus L8-Dual 3D Printer Specification
- - - -
Basic Parameters |
Machine Color | Black/White/Red/Blue/Green |
Machine Size | 461*355*535mm |
Print Size | 280*210*340mm |
Packing Size | 570*465*652mm |
N.W./G.W. | 15.5KG / 38KG |
Technical Parameters |
Print Technology | FDM |
Layer Resolution | 0.06-0.2mm |
Layer Thickness | 0.06-0.5mm |
Nozzle Diameter | 0.4 mm |
Nozzle Number | 2 |
Extruder Temp | 0-240 |
Hot Bed Temp | 0-110 |
Connectivity | SD Card |
Print File Format | Input:STL/OBJ,Output:G/X3G |
Operating System | Windows XP/7/Vista, Linux, Mac |
Software | Focus3D Cura |
Print Speed | 10-150mm/s |
Input voltage | AC100-250V, 50/60H,250W |
Printing Material | PLA/ABS/PVA/HIPS/PC |
Filament Color | White/Black/Yellow/Red/Blue/Green |
Filament Diameter | 3.0 mm |
- - - -
Manufacturing , Automobile Industry , Food Industry , Cultural industry ...
Three-dimensional printing makes it as cheap to create single items as it is to produce thousands and thus undermines economies of scale. It may have as profound animpact on the world as the coming of the factory did.... Just as nobody could have predicted the impact of the steam engine in 1750or the printing press in 1450, orthe transistor in 1950it is impossible to foresee the long-term impact of 3D printing. But the technology is coming, and it is likely to disrupt every field ittouches.
1) Robust Structure: metal frame all-in one machine, laser cutting, seamless welding. Printing quality and stability is much better compared with ordinary wooden or acrylic frame 3D printer in the market.
2) Big Forming Size: elaborately optimized frame layout to print out the maximum volume within the limited framework. Printing size is up to 290*210*340 mm (L/W/H), which can meet customers special needs for large dimension 3D printing.
3) High Printing Precision: advanced ball screw ensures high-precision printing; High-quality running track runs more smoothly. All parts are CNC machined. Positioning accuracy: x/y axis-0.01 mm, z-0.002 mm. Printing accuracy is up to 0.06 mm.
4) Simple Operation: online or offline print process without watching over. The printing can be completed just by a few simple steps. The software interface is simple and friendly, easy and quick to operate.
5) Durable Extrusion Head: Common extrusion heads use ordinary temperature-resistant materials and design. Our printers use heat resistant material alongside with more advanced design techniques with many timestrial and improvement, which makes the extrusion head last longer and more stable.
1. Whats the advantage of Focus3D Printer?
Robust Structure; Simple Operation; High Printing Precision; Durable Extrusion Head.
2. What are the main applications of this Focus3D Printer
2.Education in University&School
3.New Products Prototypes:
4. Fancier & 3D Designer& DIY Fan
5. Advertising/Craft/Gift Company
6 .Medical Institutions
7.Architecture and construction
8.Manufacturing,Automobile Industry, Food Industry, Cultural industry, Aerospace and defense industry...
3. What printing materials does it use?
4. How does it work?
It supports offline printing. It can start printing after plugging the device, inserting a SD card and selecting the file by touching the screen
5. What is its maximum printing size?
The maximum printing size is 280mm x 210mm x 340mm (L x W x H).
6. What file format does it support?
PC connection: it supports 3D graphics drawn in software and then saved the graphics in STL format. The software includes CAD, PROE, 3Dmax, soildwork, Maya and so on,
. Off line: it supports off line printing after the STL file generating code file being saved in X3g format by Focus3D software..
7. How long does it take to print an object?
It depends on the size and the complexity of the object.It also depends on the printing speed.
8. What printing software does it use?
It uses Focus3D software which comes along with the printer.
9. What is the warranty policy?
The warranty of Focus3D is one year. We will send replacement of components in case of any non-artificial damage .
10. What are the systems compatible with Focus3D Software?
Focus3D software is compatible with Windows XP, WIN 7, WIN 8, and Vista.
11. Is support required when printing a model?
The hanging models or parts of the models will need support. The support type can be easily set in Focus3D software.
12. What is its maximum continuous working hour?
Its maximum continuous working hour is over 100 hours. The extruder can work for over 100 hours continuously.
13. What is its maximum speed of printing?
Printer nozzle movement speed is gener