Flat PU Sandwich Panel Machinery With GI Or Aluminum Sheets In UAE , Dubai

Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Category

Product Detail

Flat PU Sandwich Panel Machinery with GI or Aluminum Sheets in UAE , Dubai Specifications of PU Sandwich Panel Production Line - - - - NO. ITEMS TYPE/UNIT 1 | galvanizes color steel coil | mm | Width: 700 ~ 1000 Thickness: 30 to 150 custom length | 2 | Production line speed | m/min | 4~8 | 3 | Double belt laminated conveyor length | m | 24m | 4 | The maximum temperature of the hot air circulation | C | 70 | 5 | Total power | Kw | 50 | 6 | Line dimensions (L W H) | mm | About 5600070003800 | 7 | The total installed power capacity | Kw | About 207 | 8 | Stove power | Kcal | 200,000 | - - - - Main Features of PU Sandwich Panel Production Line # # Panel from the continuous sandwich panel production line is a composite structure consisting of two external facings and an insulating core. The core can be flexible with Polyurethane, Mineral Wool, Glass Wool, PIR, Phenolic or EPS. Various profiles are available according to customer\'s requirement with pre-painted steel sheets, Aluminum paper or other similar supports; # The continuous sandwich panel production line has a large scale production capacity. It allows a uniform distribution of the reactive mixture, a homogeneous density, suitable physical and mechanical characteristics; # Roof panels, wall panels and door panels are made mainly of metal section support and polyurethane insulating mass; Component ofPU Sandwich Panel Production Line - - - - Decoiler | 1 | Upper and lower forming machine | 1 | Pre-heating table | 1 | Reaction injection machine | 1 | Side chemical sealing installation | 1 | Double-belt laminator | 1 | Hot-air circulator | 1 | Non stop cutter | 1 | Run out table | 1 | | | - - - - Our Services and Terms: Terms of Payment:30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in sellers factory while before delivery. Delivery:100 days after receipt of advance payment Service:we send technician to your country to installthe machine.The buyer should takeall the cost including: visa, roundtrip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 80 USD/day. Warranty:12 months limited warranty During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee

About our Company

Business Type
Manufacturer
Products
Sandwich Panel Machinery

Contact Us

RISHBIN WUXI COMPANY

Mr. Chris Ho

China

Send us a message