Absolute Origin Electronic Digital Caliper 0 150mm With Clear LCD Readout
1 Name:Digital Caliper
2 Brand Name:NUMIT
3 Material:Stainless steel
4 Feature:Absolute origin point
5 Batterycapacity:2.5 years with normal using
6 Certificate:CE, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004
Measuring range: 0-150mm
Max. Permissible error: 0.03mm
Battery: CR1632 (3V Lithium battery)
Battery life: 2.5 years
No responding speed limit.
Zero-setting of the display is also possible at any slider position.
Allows direct measurements once power on, without frequent Zero-setting.
Measurement can be done right away upon switch-on of digital calipers without clearing zero.
How to use Absolute Origin Point Digital Caliper?
# # Clean the surface of measuring body.
# Loose the fasten screw, move the caliper frame, check the display and buttons working.
# Press ON/OFF to turn on the electric power source.
# Shift the unit of measurement conversion button to choose your need,
# Move the caliper frame to measure.
Auto parts repair
- - - -
Model | GL111-101-40 |
Measuring range | 0-150mm |
Body material | Stainless steel |
Battery voltage | 3V |
Resolution | 0.01mm |
Permissible error | 0.03mm |
Alarm | Low voltage |
Conversion | Inch/mm |
Measurement | Absolute/Incremental |
Warranty | 1 year |
- - - -
(1) The absolute origin point digital caliper has an absolute original point like vernier caliper (it\'s usually the closing point of measuring jaws of calipers). Measurement can be done right away upon switch-on of digital calipers without clearing zero.
(2) Allows direct measurements once power on, without frequent Zero-setting.
(3) Zero-setting of the display is also possible at any slider position.
(4) No responding speed limit.
(5) Longer battery life.
(6) Large and clear LCD readout.