WA Centrifugal Slurry Pump, Centrifugal Slurry Pump,Slurry Pump
Specifications of WA centrifugal slurry pump
Pump range: 25mm to 450mm (1’’ to 18’’)
Wet part material commonly is 27Cr white iron alloy or rubber
Other material can be produced as per your specific application.
Features of WA centrifugal slurry pump
1. Double casings design centrifugal slurry pump, wide passage for solids;
2. Bearing assembly & frame: Both standard & high capacity typies available. A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy duty roller bearing are housed in a removable bearing cartridge. Pump body is fastened with the frame by minimum bolts. Impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient position below the bearing assembly.
3. Impeller & liner material: high chrome white iron, rubber, etc.
4. High efficiency impeller available: up to 86.5% for certain type
5. Interchangeable wet parts material: High chrome alloy metal: PH: 5-12; natural rubber: PH: 4-12;
6. Shaft seal: Packing seal, centrifugal seal, mechanical seal;
7. Discharge branch: 8 positions in each 45°;
8. Driving type: V-belt, flexible coupling, gearbox, hydraulic coupler, etc..