household appliance and kitchenware mold by injection home appliance tooling
- - - -
Part Name | Plastic Material | Dimension mm | Cavity | Cavity/Core | Mold standard | Gate type | Remarks |
electric cooker bottom | pc/abs | 320*260*230 | 1*1 | 738H | LKM | sub gate | 1 slider 6 lifters |
- - - -
Where we win :
# # Competitive delivery time and reasonable price For urgent cases, we can cooperate with very short lead time to catch up customer\'s demand.
# Philips and GE qualified supplier
# 2m x 1.6m mold sizecapacity
# Plastic injection mold and molded parts are both available.
# Over than 15 year mold making experience to USA and Europe with DME, HASCO standard.
# High precision availability.
# Fluent English communication for both business and engineering issues.
# Detailed DFM service before the mold making ---- SAVEYOUR MODIFICATION COST !
# sales coordinator and project team high stability.
Mould material: P20 steel, H13, NAK80, 2344, 2343, S136, 420 etc .
Runner Cold runner: Hot runner: Yudo/DME/HASCO
Standard:HASCO, DME, LKM
Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA UG, CAD/CAM/CAE.
Precision machining :
CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, all types of lathe
Surface finish process: polishing, texturing sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, electroplating, mirror polishing .
Shaping mould:injection mould and die-casting mould
Mould life:1-2 million shots
With the help ofCMM, projector, and some othermeasuring tools and equipments and team members conscientiousness,we can guarantee the mold quality by inspecting in-coming material ,manufacturing process and samples.
Our main QC Process are as follows :
1. Customers Mold Specification Sheet Check
2. Mold Design Control
3. Mold Steel Hardness Inspection
4. Mold Electrodes Inspection
5. Mold Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection
6. MoldPre-Assembly Inspection
7. Mold Trial Report and Samples Inspection
8. Final Full Inspection prior to shipment
9. Mold Package Inspection
With the capacity of 500-900 sets molds per year, HITOP can serve
1) Mold making (die-casting and injection). 70% of the molds to export to all over the world
2) Injection and die-casting
3) Rubber & silicone mold and molded parts
4) Silk screen & pad printing and simple assembly
5) Vacuum forming
7) Rapid mold