Trolley optional Professional Blood Pressure Monitor For hospital use
Professional Blood Pressure MonitorRG-BP8000 is designed for professional and home use, with independent intellectual property rights, acquiring national and global invention patents. The Pulsewave Blood Pressure monitor adopts the method of pulse wave probe and it uses multi-point measurement instead of single point measurement. It makes use of the intrinsic relationship and change rules of the points near the systolic and diastolic pressure to calculate the real systolic and diastolic pressure with the method of approximation and fitting. It allows to continuously measure the discontinuous events. That is to say, pressure value between two consecutive beats can be measured.
Professional Blood Pressure Monitor RG-BP8000 adopts the fourth generation of pulse wave pressure measurement technology and has acquired national and global invention patent.
Reliability and Accuracy:
The pulse wave detection method alternative the Korotkoff sound that, it can truly represent the state of blood flow. It makes use of the intrinsic relationship and change rules of the points near the systolic and diastolic pressure to calculate the real systolic and diastolic pressure with the method of approximation and fitting. It allows to continuously measure the discontinuous events. That is to say, pressure value between two consecutive beats can be measured.
The whole process of blood pressure measurement is without manual operation to avoid errors caused by human intervention.
Pulsewave Blood Pressure Monitor is a revolution of blood pressure monitor, it combines intrinsic connection and regulation between nearby points of systolic and diastolic blood pressure with mathematical formula to calculate the real systolic and diastolic blood pressure. We already got national patent and apply for international patent so far.
Accurate blood pressure measurement technology, unique roller bracket design, and a lithium battery which can be repeatedly used 1600 times for blood pressure detection with only one charge, Professional Blood Pressure Monitor RG-BP8000 could easily cope with hospitals, medical centers and other complex places of high frequent use.
With high-precision measurements, Professional Blood Pressure Monitor RG-BP8000 makes it clearly for the patient\'s status. Whats more, you can connect with PC and then the graphs of patients blood pressure changes will be presented directly in front of the doctor and patient, providing an important basis for future diagnosis.
3.For Clinical Trials Center
Professional Blood Pressure Monitor RG-BP8000 can provide the most accurate data support for clinical trials, to achieve experimental purposes.
- - - -
1. Name | PulsewaveBlood Pressure Monitor |
2. Model | RG-BPII8000 |
3. Measurement Range: Pressure: | 0 to 270mmHg (0~36kPa) |
4. Measurement Range: Pulse rate | 40 to 180/min |
5. Accuracy/Calibration: Pressure | +/-2mmHg (+/-0.267kPa) |
6. Accuracy/Calibration: Pulse rate | +/-5% |
7. Storage Capacity | 10 users and 5000 sets each |
8. Power supply | DC 7.4V (Lithium battery) or Power adaptor ( Input AC 100-240V, 0.75A, 50/60Hz. Output DC12V, 2A ) |
9. Operating Temperature/Relative Humidity/Air Pressure | 41oF to 104 oF (5oC to 40 oC) /15% to 80% RH/80kPa~106kPa |
10. Storage and Transportation Temperature/ Relative Humidity/Air Pressure | 14 oF to 122 oF (-10 oC to 50 oC) / <95%RH / 50kPa to 106kPa |
11. Main Unit Weight | Approximately 64 OZ. (1800g) not cuffs |
12. Main Unit Dimension | 7.52(L) X 4.65(W) X12.28H) (191mm X118mmX312mm ) |
13. Shock Protection | II class, Internally powered, Type B applied part. |
14. Arm Circumference | Fits arm 7.87 inch to 16.93 inch (200mm to 430mm) |
15. Contents | Main U |
- - - -