Masking tape is a type of pressure sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure sensitive adhesive. It is available in a variety of widths.
Feature: high temperature resistant, anti-solvent, good application, no damaging or leave no marks on the surface.
Application: used in decoration industry, automobile industry, electronic industry, manufacturing industry and shoe-making industry.
1. Sealing of joints between windows, doorframes and walls.
2. Protection of auto body components during auto painting.
3. Masking of surface during spraying, painting, lacquering and plastering.
4. Sealing of light weight carton and sealing small boxes.
5. Protecting metal, plastic or glass surface against scratching.
6. Repairing books, maps and posters.