TECON Plastic Formwork TP60 is a new material formwork system made from modified pp and fiber glass. It provides project sites with convenient erection with light weight thus are very easy to handle. It also saves your cost greatly compared with other material formwork systems.
* Light weight modular panel made from modified pp and fiber glass thus can be handled by manual
* Save budget a great deal compared with other material formwork systems
* Easy erection by a simple 90 degree rotation of erection handle with smooth joints between panels
* Can work under in hot or cold areas
* Durable enough for repeat casting and can be recycled eventually
* Basic unit sizes(width*height) & weight : 1200*600mm, 11.5kg; 600*250mm, 2.8kg ect..
* Can bear fresh concrete pressure upto 40KN/sqm
* Upto 100 times usage only by changing the shifting corners at four right angles
Buildings, tanks, basement, bridge piers, columns ect.