Mould name: Plastic injection mould
Mould core steel: S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718, 718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
Mould cavity steel: S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718, 718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
Mould base: LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc.
Cavity: Single or multi
Runner: Cold or Hot
Hot runner: YUDO, HOTSYS, FISA, EWIKON, HASCO, DME, FASTHEAT, HUSCY, MOLD-MASTER, MASTIP, ANNTONG, etc
Mould life: 100 000 to 1 000 000 shots
Specification: According to customer\'s requirements.
Design & program softwares: CAD/CAM/CAE, AutoCAD, UGS, PRO/E, Solidworks, Catia, Powermill, Cimatron, etc.
Service type: For injection moulds: ODM, For injection products: OEM or ODM.
Package: Wooden case, strengthen with steel strip.
Packing & Delivery:
Packing Detail: Wooden Box for Moulds and Carton For plastic parts
Delivery Detail: About 15 - 50 Day.
1. Design and manufacture for plastic injection mould and plastic injection parts.
2. For plastic injection mould: Design and manufacture. ( ODM service )
For plastic injection parts: Manufacture ( OEM service. )
3. Home appliance plastic parts.
4. Automobile plastic parts
5. Electronic plastic parts
6. Computer plastic accessories.
7. Other plastic parts.
1. What do you need for a quotation?
Our company is professional in the plastic injection products and plastic injection mould. You just need to Send the 2D or 3D drawing or samples of your needed products to our company with detailed requirement About the products, then our company would arrange special person to deal with your inquiry.
2. For plastic injection mould, what standard is available for the moldbase and components:
LKM, FUTABA, HASCO, DME, MISUMI, etc.
3. For the hotrunner, what standard is available?
According to customers\' requirement, we can use the hot runner from: YUDO, HOTSYS, FISA, EWIKON,
HASCO, DME, FASTHEAT, HUSCY, MOLD-MASTER, MASTIP, ANNTONG, etc
4. What material are used for the mould?
We usually use the mould steel such as: S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718, 718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
5. What software is used in your company for mould design, products design, CNC programming?
For mould design, we use UGS, ProE, Solidworks, AutoCAD.
For Products design, we use UGS, ProE, SolidWorks, Catia, AutoCAD.
For CNC programming, we use powermill.
6. The size of the mould which you company can manufactured?
Less than 20 Tons in weight, less than 2000mm * 2000 mm * 2000 mm in dimension.
7. How long it is for the lead time of the first mould test?
Usually, the lead time for the first mould test is 15 ~ 45 days. The difference is based on the size and structure of the mould.
8. The payment terms for the plastic injection mould and plastic injection parts?
For the plastic injection mould, the payment term is: 40% deposit upon confirmation of order, 30% after first mould test, 30% after final approval of samples.
For the plastic injection parts, the payment term is: 40% on order, 60% before delivery.