1. CE certification, complies with standard EN13794:2002 (Directive 89/686/EEC).
2. Closed circuit breathing apparatus for single use that uses potassium superoxide (KO2) to generates oxygen, operate at 100% without the external environment.
3. Self-rescue device that suitable for the environment where occur gas explosion, coal dust explosion, fire and other disasters underground mine/tunnel that causing poisonous gases or oxygen deficit.
4. Personal and individual use, minimum breathing time is 30min.
5. Inhaling temperature in operation not exceed 50 °.
6. Humidity indicator to check and determine the good condition of equipment.
8. Anti-static and shock-resistant.
9. Lifetime: 10 years in storage, 5 year in carrying.