RH water-conductive connector is high-speed revolving connector designed and made for paper making, textile, and metallurgy industries to transport vapor and water.
1. Shell is copper alloy formed by precise punching, small exquisite shape and little friction torque.
2. There is a injection nozzle on the shell, which enable to fill in appropriate lubricating grease regularly. There is also peep door which can be used to take maintenance measures when finding leakage.
3. Use high-accuracy bearing to support hollow shaft, high positioning accuracy. Hollow shaft can not only rotate freely but can also form rigid fixing with the three-dimensional position between out shell.
4. Use parallel sealing structure, hollow axle is inset with glass-hard, corrosion resisting, anti fraying hard alloy sealing ring. It can be composed of the best friction pair with high-performance graphite seal ring.
5. Stationary seal ring is compensation ring, and spring does not rotate with the hollow axle. When seal ring is worn out, spring pushes graphite stationary seal ring to compensate to effectively ensure two surfaces to fit closely.
3\\4\\5 aspects combined with the above structure features; it can sufficiently ensure RH-water conductive connector to rotate stably at a fairly high speed.
Medium: Water, vapor, oil, air
Temperature: ≤ 120centigrade
Rotating speed: ≤ 1500rpm
Pressure: ≤ 1.0Mpa