The digital flat-bed Printer and the Traditional manufacturing process:
The traditional printing production process:
1. Screen, high cost of screen and plate making
2. Complex color, once fix the version, no revision.
3. Cumbersome process, long production circle.
4. Due to the high cost of the plate making, the mass production is needed to reduce
5. Overprints, High reject rate, large color deviation.
6. Skilled workers with many years of experience are needed.
7. Need more stuff, more proportion of handmade crafts.
1. No plate-making, fast printing, low cost, available for the output of various of software.
2. Changing color directly by the computer, changing color wherever, no need to pay the extra fees.
3. Could meet the requirements of fast getting the sample or products even in some
4. Could print at unit price, printing in mass production, going with template matching, time saving.
5. Full color photos, finish once, progressive color could meet the image results of
6. Handled with fast, quality production, no need to get professional skills
7. Computer operation, no need to depend on the stuff with a lot of upgrade space
- Print size: super A2Format largest printing range0.42mX0.85m
- Print head: 180 Nozzles 8 color, intelligent transformation of the
- Print color: 8 color ( C+M+Y+K,LC,LM,LK,LLK)
- Max thickness of flat printing : 23cm
- Printing weight: Precision Nondestructive weight 100kg
- Max printing precision: 2880DPI * 1440DPI
- Ink tank volume: 220ML * 8color
- Printing speed A1 size: Around 5.0min (720 dpi * 360dpi/plain paper:
Around 7.2min (720 dpi * 360 dpi/coating paper: speed mode)
Around 9.9min (720 dpi * 720 dpi/coating paper: quality mode)
Around 14.3 min (1440 dpi * 720dpi/photo mode)
Around 26.9min ( 2880dpi * 1440dpi/high printing quality photo)
- Power requirement: 110-220V 50-60HZ 75W
- Printing interface: USB 2.0/1.1 interface and 100 Base -T Ethernet interface
- Operation system: Window 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 / MAC/Linux
- Net weight/ Gross weight : 150KG/ 200KG
- Printer size: 1.2m* 0.95m*0.6m