Model JS204- J
Size in needles L: 103
Output 150 pairs/day
Stand Ratio 25-40 sets/person
Max. Speed Long way: 120rpm Short way 260rpm
Motor & Power Single phase&#65292;220V&#65292;300W
Stop Motion Yarn break, delivery, motor overload, total piece count, power supply, etc.
Size 1,230mm × 680mm × 1,700mm
Container Capacity 40sets/ 20\\\' FT 82sets/ 40\\\' HQ
1. Compact Carriage:JS204-J features a completely new carriage system which is 20% smaller and 30% lighter than its predecessor. This design yields quicker and more responsive carriage and increased productivity, all while minimizing structural stress on the machine for increased durability.
2. Sinker Knit System:with this system, it offers products that are superior in stretch and strength as well as featuring excellent conformity to the shape of hands, which is vital for performing precision work.
1. 3-Finger Palm Device:With this option the upper palm portion below the middle-three fingers is knitted separately from the rest of the palm. This not only provides a better fit, but also makes it easier to mount gloves onto moulds for processing of latex dotting and dipping.
2. U2 Device:It is specially designed to produce high-quality pile-knitted gloves with different materials inside and outside.
3. U3 Device:Together with U2 device, it can produce partially pile-knitted gloves.
4. X-yarn Device:It eliminates the necessity for using post-knit overlock sewing machines at the cuffs. The X-yarn device is therefore an effective way to cut manual labor costs and increase overall productivity.
5. Size Changing System:A variable needle selection drum enables the number of needles to be changed simply by changing the pins as required. Two different sized gloves can then be knit through the combined use of the optional size changing system. This helps realize greater versatility and more economical production planning.