Brand Name: FLYING
Model Number: FO-SA
Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
Minimum Order Quantity: 1kg
Type: offset printing Sublimation Ink
Certificate: SGS REACH DGM ROHS
Style: Sublimation Ink
Supply Type: manufacturer
Packaging: tinplate can ,1 kg/tin,2 kg/tin,12 kg/carton
Ink Granula: 5 um
Shelf Life: 3 years
Sample : free
Flying sublimation ink is used on all kinds of offset machine. With Flying sublimation ink, first print image on paper, then transfer the image onto various materials by heat transfer press, especially for polyester fabric. Under high temperature, the ink will become gas and go into fabric. It belongs to gas shading.
1. Use scope: Applicable to single-color, two-color and multi-color offset printing machine which supply single paper once. Print materials as follows: chrome paper, coated paper, offset paper, cardboard.
2. Product Feature: Good ink-water balance, restore points clear, fast fixation, good stability on the machine.
3. Model & Color: FO-SA Magenta\\\\Yellow\\\\Cyan\\\\Black
The model is suitable for offset machine with more than 8000r/h.
4. Use Method: Under normal condition, directly use on the offset machine.
5. Attention: Because of temperature, paper, print speed and other factors, may adjust the use method as following rules:
(1) To speed up the drying, can add mixed desiccant, the dosage is 0-2%.
(2) With specialized dilute pellicle.
(3) To adjust liquidity, can add 6# printing varnish, the dosage is 0-5%.
(4) To reduce the glutinosity and keep liquidity unchanged, can add reducer.
(5) To reduce the glutinosity and liquidity, can add 52-94, the dosage is 0-5%.
6. Often we produce the samples before use. If little deviation, then determine the final product to be printed. Because sublimation offset ink is used for gas shading, the printing ratio should not be printed by ordinary plate-making.
7. (1)If print red PS-plate, the proportion is 100% magenta and 35%-40% yellow. If print green PS-plate, the proportion is 80% cyan and 90% yellow. (2)If print Asian-yellow PS-plate, the proportion is 10-12% magenta and 7-8% yellow and a little cyan.
For alumina plate, stainless steel plate, copper plate and porcelain with coating
Sublimation printing ink is used on offset printing machine.
The printing process just needs 3 steps:
1. Print the image on paper, and normal paper is ok.
2. Put the printed paper on substrate, such as polyester and nylon fabric.
3. Put the paper and fabric on the heat-transfer machine. When the temperature reaches 180-220癈, the image will be transfer printed from paper onto the substrate.
What is dye sublimation printing ?
How to do dye sublimation printing ? Do sublimation printing need what materials ?