Haining Shunda Warp Knitting Co., Ltd.

Member Type
Seller
Business Type
Manufacturer
Country
China
Industry
Products
Bedding Fabric, Fleece Fabric, Garment Fabric, Home Textile, Knitted Fabric, Mattress Fabric, Micro Velboa Fabric, Polyester Fabric, Sofa Fabric, Suede Fabric

Company Introduction


Quality-First,Customer-First,Advanced Technology,Human-oriented Management
1. An introduction of the enterprise.
Haining Shunda Warp Knitting Co.,Ltd. is a sale subsidiary company of Haining Shunda Group.It was set up in 2000 on the base of Haining Shunda Knitting Factory. Before enterprises restructuring,Haining Shunda Knitting Factory is a collectively-owned enterprise established in 1986,operating various knit goods,woven goods and other related products.
The company is a government supported welfare enterprises settling the disableds and making some contributions to the society. And Haining Shunda Group have many brother companies from diffeent fields,like print,bond,bronzing and other factories. We have labor union caring staffs rights.The staff work in Shunda would have a feeling at home.
The company is one of main council members of Zhejiang Warp Knitting Industry Associtation and the member of China Knitting Industry Association.
2.Company location
The company is located in Haining Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou-Jiaxing-Huzhou plain in north Zhejiang province,in the west of Shanghai 128km,in the east of Hangzhou 68km,in the north of Ningbo 180km,in the south of Suzhou 90km,and close to Shaoxing about 30km.It has a very convenient transport facilities,like railway, highway, waterway, and airlift.
3.Main Fabrics&Usage
super soft fabric,velour fabric,fleece velvet fabric,micro velboa fabric,suede fabric,golden fabric,mesh fabric,polyester tricot fabric,corduroy,etc.Our companys pfabrics are wildly used on home textile,toys, sofa,shoes,garments,slippers,etc.
4.Company size,assets,main economic indicators and the future development
After the establishtion,the new company has developed constantly and fastly among warp knitting industry by the joint effort of chairman and the staff.We have conduct the management system of ISO9001 and ISO14000 effectively.By 10 years progress, our company has become one of the most developed enterprises in the knitting field.
Till 2009,we have 110 staff (including 36 disableds),20 staff for management,R&D and quality controling.There are 10 departments now.We have POS in Suzhou and Haining.
We own advanced production equipments-High Speed Karl Mayer.In 2000,the company is with a registered capital of RMB5,580,000, 4 sets equipment;in 2003 is 5 sets;in 2006 is 7 sets;now we have 10 sets for producing raw fabric about 3500tons per year and a total asset of RMB27,000,000.
We actively cooperrate with professional dye&print factories to producing high quality fabrics for many years,so our fabrics have superior quality and fashion design. Furthermore,the company is always fixing on upscale and mid-scale fabrics with excellent quality,and in the field of new products research.By right of the high product quality,powerful products research and development competence,our fabrics meet the need of the market in great extent,enjoying a good reputation and warm popularity.As well as our mighty distribution network and team work,the fleece type fabrics,the dominant product of the company,relies on the domestic consummate network for about percentage of 40%,covering more than 28 big cities,while the rest 60% are export to Germany,USA,Canda,Japan,etc.
The company now is investing RMB10,000,000 in building new factory occupying 20,000 square meters and plan to move to it by the end of 2010 and add the new KS. On that occasion,our company will start another new historical ear.
5. Address
Haining Shunda Warp Knitting Co,Ltd. possess strong technical background,advanced machinery & equipments, high quality product and reliable reputation.Our spirit is Quality first,Credit standing upmost.We persist inEfficiency Creates the Worlds Factory,Management Creates Excellent Qualityandunity, cooperation, progress, innovative as our mission.
we could make a wonderful development and mutual benefit with you by great cooperation!,look forward to becoming your future supplier.Best Regards

About our Company

Company
Haining Shunda Warp Knitting Co., Ltd.
Business Type
Manufacturer
Established
2000
Employess
101-500
Annual Revenue
US$50 Million - US$100 Million
Products
Bedding Fabric, Fleece Fabric, Garment Fabric, Home Textile, Knitted Fabric, Mattress Fabric, Micro Velboa Fabric, Polyester Fabric, Sofa Fabric, Suede Fabric

Contact Us

Haining Shunda Warp Knitting Co., Ltd.

Mr. Xianghua Yu

No.6 Wanlong Road,Shunda Industry Zone, Economy Development Zone Of Haining, Zhejiang, China

Jiaxing Zhejiang 314400 China

Send us a message